Monday, July 11, 2016

On the Road Again

It has been less than two months since I returned from Germany, but believe it or not I will be traveling to India two weeks from today. This will be my third trip to India with the Kelley School and I will be accompanying 24 students and three colleagues. While the class has the same title as in the past, "Business in a Flat World," this time we have a different lead faculty member and a heavier focus on Indian finance and economics, rather than globalization. We're also traveling at a different time of year, going in late July rather than May.

I will attempt to blog more frequently than I did in Germany... It would be nice to have more real-time updates and not post everything on the last day of travel. However, I my past experience tells me that my internet access may be worse than in Europe, so we'll see. Feel free to check out my India photo albums from 2012 and 2013, linked on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment