Thursday, May 15, 2014

Frustrations...

Oh, how I would love to share with the world what a beautiful country Costa Rica is, and all of the cool things we're doing here. But my laptop will not recognize the media storage from either my camera or my phone - even after purchasing a new card reader today. I also do not have administrative access to the laptop, so I can't explore potential solutions. Oddly enough, the laptop does recognize the School's camera that Emily has, and Justine's camera. It just seems to think I don't really need to post any o f my own photos.

I'm starting to get a little worried that my camera memory card will fill up and I have no way to save photos from the card to a computer or even cloud storage. I will be in the rainforest when I have to stop taking pictures. Fun times!

Meanwhile, I can continue to post a picture from my camera here and there via email, but only after we get back to the hotel at night where I have WiFi access.

Love it here - it's beautiful. We've done some really cool things. I just can't stay up all night trying to figure out how to access the photos and/or writing about it.

Is this the world's best travel blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment