Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finally: Preparing for the Trip

While I attended class for 6 weeks, I have never quite felt like I was "ready" for this trip to India. Too many other things going on, I guess. So last night I had a dream that we were leaving - like literally it was time to go board the bus - and I wasn't done packing. In fact, I hadn't even done laundry and I didn't have enough clean clothes to take.

So today I have a little time to myself, and I've started quite an extensive packing list. I've got almost a full page of items to take, and I'm just now getting around to listing the clothing items. I also spent some time sorting and organizing my class folder, and listing the thing I still need to read, research, or prepare before we go.

I may still be not quite ready, but at least now I'm on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment